Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Words of David Wilkerson that have inpired me as I continue my journey

I thank God for family
I thank God for ministry
I thank God for for 50 years of ministry
But folks it’s boiled down to one issue
One desire

It’s more then wanting to be loved and appreciated or the cheers or praises of man
It’s more then wanting to be comfortable or secure in your old age and having some retirement plan
That means nothing
It comes down to this one issue

I want to be like Jesus
I want to see his face
I want to be a reflection of who He is

Lord when you said seek my face my heart said unto you thy face Lord your face will I seek

That’s the answer

Learn more about David Wilkerson's legacy. How he turned thugs into priests, cities into temple and a generation into God seekers.
Follow this link: http://vimeo.com/23002650

No comments:

Post a Comment