Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why P!nk is becoming one of my FAV artists.

O.K so Pink has been around for a while but she has just caught my attention with her last few songs. One thing I love about her is she is herself. I feel she is 110 percent PINK. She is creative, fun and entertaining. She is also crazy talented. Her Grammy performance Glitter in the Air showcased her great voice and her TRUE Artistry. Check it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U
As a female artists I am looking for woman who hold their own and say forget you to the peeps who just don't get it. Art is something you must open your mind and heart too. She is in my opinion a true artist. I like how she not only sings her songs but she OWNS her songs! She sings them like she's all up in your face! I love it. She 's not just regurgitating something a hot Dr LUKE producer gave her:)

It takes a lot for an artist, especially a woman to get to the place where they have the freedom to be 110 percent them! To turn themselves up!
I like the lyrics in PINKS recent song Perfect:

The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear
So cool in line, and we try try try, but we try too hard and it's a waste of my time
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time
Why do we do that? Why do I do that?

Why do I do that?

Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty baby!
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel
Like you're nothing, you are perfect to me
You're perfect, you're perfect to me!
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me

No comments:

Post a Comment