Thursday, March 24, 2011

Peace is my desire

This journey to the new album has been amazing. I have met a lot of great peeps, and produced some great music. There have been some bumpy paths along the way and as I am retooling my team, I am asking God to lead me by giving me peace about moving forward in certain directions. As I read today's study in Isa 59:8 this jumped out to me and reminded me to stay where the peaces lies and then peace and blessings on my side.

8  The way of peace they know not, and there is no justice or right in their goings. They have made them into crooked paths; whoever goes in them does not know peace. 

Are you on a path that is disrupting your peace? You  might want to consider if that's the path you should be on....if so, be brave and & gracefully get off and start trekking to a better road. 

Believe me it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment